Tickets now on sale a£75 (£50 for CW members) for the Cambridge Technical Artificial Intelligence conference that I am organising together with Qualcomm and Amazon. This technical conference is aimed at technology leaders in industry, as well as young engineers and data scientists, to give them an overview of the subject and to critically examine the associated challenges. Our speakers so far are:
- Professor Steve Young – University of Cambridge / Apple
- Professor Neil Lawrence – University of Sheffield / Amazon
- Professor Carl Edward Rasmussen – University of Cambridge / PROWLER.io
- Dr Tony Robinson – Speechmatics
- Cyrus Vahid – Amazon (AWS)
- Jem Davies – ARM
- Shakir Mohamed – Google DeepMind
The conference themes are:
- What are the key and emerging AI technologies and how are they combined to drive current and future applications?
- What are the trade-offs between the increasing number of tools and frameworks and how far can they really take us?
- What are the implications for hardware, network infrastructure and storage – what are the limiting challenges, and what is on the horizon to make this more tractable?